Thursday, March 23, 2017

NBA GAMES March 23, 2017

What's up my Nba Ballers! It's been a long time, I shouldn't left you. Without strong beat to step to. Its almost the NBA Playoffs starting in April. It's five games away from today. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!

Today the Suns play the Nets.That's an alright game. Nets will win.The Raptors play the Heat.That's a good game but Serge Ibaka is suspended today because he threw punches at Robin Lopez. C'mon Serge!!! Why you mad? My prediction is the Raptors will win.The Grizzlies play the Spurs.That's should be a Playoff matchup. My prediction is the Grizzlies will win.The Knicks play the Blazers.That's a great game my prediction is Knicks will win. The Knicks not looking to good this season but the Knicks will take it to the next level next season.With or without Carmelo. Guys check out my blog later. I gotta a lot of good stuff here and a lot of old memories. I'll see you guys when the Playoffs starts!  LET'S GO!!!! Leave a comment below.,
'



No comments:

Post a Comment