Wednesday, December 9, 2015

NBA GAMES December 9, 2015

What's up, my Slam Fans. Today the Bulls are playing the Celtics. LET'S GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!! The Heat play the Hornets.  Kemba and D-Wade are going at it. I'm going for the Hornets. The H-Town Rockets play the Wizards. Rockets need this win with last night's loss to the Nets 110-105. Ariza will not be playing tonight. He has a bruised lower back. The Spurs play the Raptors. I'm going for the Raptor. The Clippers play the Bucks. I'm going for the Lob City Clipps. Can Lob City get this win tonight? We will see.  And the Hawks play the Mavs.  I'm going for the Mavs. And that's today's NBA Line Up-BTW-The Warriors are out of control. I don't know what they feeding them over there in Oakland, but boy oh boy they are doing Incredible! I think I will nick-name them The Incredibles! Peace out Fans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment