Friday, April 15, 2016

NBA PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS 2016 April 14 2016

What's up my b-ball fans!  You all know what time it is.  It's NBA Playoffs time. This is the road to the title. Who will be our next NBA champion.  Will it be a repeat for the "DUBS"? Will Lebron finally bring home to Cleveland?  Who knows? But here are my yearly playoff predictions. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To get started, the Pacers and Raptors battle on Saturday. My Prediction; Pacers will win the series 4-3 over the Raptors.

Next up, the H-Town Rockets play the G-State Warriors.  This is a rematch of last years Western Conference Finals.  I know everybody thinks this is going to be a sweep.  Everybody but me. That's right, I'm going out on a limb.  H-Town will win 4-3 over the Defending Champs.  LET'S GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next we have the Celtics and the Hawks.  This will be a great playoff match-up.  The Celts have a tough, young squad that plays great team defense.  A-Town is the veteran team lead by Teague and Milsap.  My prediction:  Celtics win 4-2 over the Hawks.

Let's take a trip to the west. Mavs and OKC.  This will be a easy first round series for KD and Russ West.  Sorry Dirk, you and the Mavs will be riding out quick.  4-1 OKC.

Pistons and Cavs.  I think everyone knows how this will go. Cavs win 4-1.

Hornets and the Heat. This will be a great series. The Hornets are playing really good basketball right now.  My prediction; Hornets 4-3 over the Heat.

The "Grind House" go up against the Spurs. Not too much grinding these days without Marc G. and Conley. Spurs win 4-0 over the Grizzles.

The last series I want to discuss is the Blazers and "Lob City".  This will be one of the better first round bouts.  I do believe CP3 and the Clipps will pull this out. Although Dame and the Blazers will be hard to get rid of.  Clippers win 4-2.

Well my b-ball brothers (and sisters) these are my first round predictions.  See you second round!  LET'S GO , IT'S PLAYOFF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, did you see the "Mamba" in his last game?  What duhh!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment