Monday, October 26, 2015

2015-2016 NBA Playoff Predictions this season

Hey guys. I'm bAaaaack!!! Tomorrow is the regular season and the Cavs play the Bulls. That's a great game. D-Rose wearing the mask again but he's back and that's all that matters. I think he will have a great game but Lebron is HEEEERE! My prediction is the Bulls will win the first regular season matchup tomorrow. Ya'll ready? Mark your calendars. Nba season is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hyped. I've been waiting all summer for this. The Pelicans play the defending champs the Warriors in a rematch of the 1st round when they got swept by the Warriors 4-0.Chef Curry, AD will be cookin and he like's Curry Chicken. I think the Warriors will seal it but a silent weapon is Nate Robinson. Will the Vet bring it back for the Peli Pel's. Here are my 2015-2016 NBA Playoff predictions. Ya'll ready. Here it go Western Conference and Eastern Conference West 1.Spurs 2.Warriors 3.Clippers 4.Rockets 5.Thunder 6.Grizzlies 7.Pelicans 8.Blazers East 1.Cavs 2.Bulls 3.Hawks 4.Heat 5.Wizards 6.Bucks 7.Pacers 8.Nets. Those are my playoff prediction. Let's see. What are  your predictions? Who do you see in the finals? See ya later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment