Wednesday, October 7, 2015

NBA Preseason 2015-2016

The Hawks beat the Cavs 98-96 in the NBA Preseason. That was a great game! Hawks' Teague showed up and showed out, with 17 points while Lebron lingered with just 8 points. It's all good. We startin slow. The Mavericks play the Rockets in Houston today. Is Harden gonna get the MVP this season? I hope so. Word has it, he should've gotten in last year...but you ain't heard that from me. We'll see if he makes it this year. The OKC play the Timberwolves. KD and KG! The two K's go head up. I'm excited about KG back playing again this season (you know he's my favorite playa from the himalaya's) and KD is back too. Will KD stay with OKC this year or will he transition himself to his hometown, the D to the C joining the all time best PG JOHN WAAAAasaaaaallllllll. For now, let's just focus on making the playoffs, OKC.The Kings play the Suns. The Kings have Rondo, Casspi, Belinelli, and Seth Curry. That's a good lineup for the Kings.  I got my eye on you, Sacramento. It's almost NBA Regular Season ya'll. Three weeks left. Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!! but I'll see guys next time when the NBA Regular Season starts.
ARE YOU ReadddDDDDYYYY!!!!!! Stay tuned for my next blog for all the NBA hot topics.


No comments:

Post a Comment